>Subj:    Cost of Parkinson's to society
>Date:    95-06-19 16:07:01 EDT
>From:    ParkActNet
>To:      [log in to unmask]
>
>The Parkinson's Action Network needs your help.  We are developing data
>showing
>Parkinson's cost to society.  We would like to ask that you spend a little
>time and complete the following form and return it to us, either through
>email or fax or regular mail.  Feel free to give copies to your support group
>or friends with Parkinson's.  The more information we collect the better.
>Thank you ahead of time for your help.
>
>Note: If you think some element of costs has not been included or you have
>other questions or comments, please let us know.

I'm very interested in this questionnaire and I like to cooperate.

I'm sure a lot of the Dutch people will. I'll try  to collect as much forms
as possible

but .....

do you want forms from countries outside the USA?

What about the end of building on your career ?
Extra costs because of doing other things instead of payed labour?

Kees Paap