-->Hi,
-->
-->I'd like to make an entry on behalf of my father-in-law who was diagnosed as
-->having PD a few years ago.
-->He writes :"
-->
-->DIET
-->----
-->Dairy Products - I have been advised to eliminate all cows milk products from
-->my diet. Since doing this I have found that my medication is longer lasting
-->and more effective. There would appear to be less blocking of the medication.

I have found that I feel much better as well when dairy is eliminated.
I'm not sure if it's a combination of other things as well, but it
seems to contribute to a general feeling that the medication lasts
longer.

-->PROTEIN
-->I have successfully avoided taking much protein in the morning and midday.
-->Confining my protein intake to the evening allows my medication to function
-->more effectively. "

Still not sure about ' protein and me'  but I'm working on it.

Lynda

    [log in to unmask]                   [log in to unmask]

---