I attended the symposium in San Diego.  I found it helpful and informative,
well organized.  Hopefully in the future more people gobally can
participate.  Perhaps an On-Line conference is not too far away?

There was a downside to my experience; i just turned 28 today (June 20),
and in the crowd of around 600 in San Diego, i saw no-one i would place
within 10-15 years of my age based upon observation only.  Granted, PD can
cause one to appear older, but it isn't easy seeing PD people 30-40 years
my senior and wondering about my future.  An upside to this, however, is
that i noticed very little dyskynetic movement, probably because many are
taking Sinemet CR.  The meds seem to be getting better and better.

I don't mean to drop my depressive feelings on the group; i am still a very
optomistic person in all life aspects, including working with my PD.  At
the conference i got hit by a big jolt of reality all at once.

"Peace from the clouds"                       \--*MH*--/

Birth Name: Jeffrey Romanyshyn          Email: [log in to unmask]
Poetic Psuedonym: Rom Carpathian        Occupations: Poet/Ph.D. student:
Spiritual/Animal Moniker: Mythic-Hawk                Mythological Studies

"The instant you realize you truly love someone, life makes sense"

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under ROM
CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David Lewis
Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com/