Hello everyone.
I'm new to the list and should introduce myself.  My name is Julie West
and my interest in Parkinsons Disease comes from my mothers recent (last
Friday) diagnosis.  As is seems with some it was many months before the
doctors could figure out just what was wrong.  And this was after several
tests for Parkinsons came back negative.  Anyway, my mother is also
diabetic so I am interested not only in Parkinsons but also in any
information about interaction of the two.
I must also say that I subscribed late yesterday and when I came into
work this morning there were more messages from this list than the four
or five others I belong to.  Great info exchange!!!!

Julie West
e-mail [log in to unmask]