Hi Julie!

-->doctors could figure out just what was wrong.  And this was after several
-->tests for Parkinsons came back negative.  Anyway, my mother is also
-->diabetic so I am interested not only in Parkinsons but also in any
-->information about interaction of the two.

Welcome to our group!

I heard of a study, perhaps it was last year, about the interaction
of Parkinson's and diabetes.  I think Ken Bernstein might know
something about it (I have been wrong before though :-).

It interested me as well because I have Parkinson's and my daughter
has juvenile diabetes.  There is no history of either in our families.
Maybe someone else will know a little bit more........

Lynda

    [log in to unmask]                   [log in to unmask]

---