Hello PD list members,

at the end of the month, I am moving to the city of Gelsenkirchen
(Germany) to start my internship in neurology. There, for the first couple
months, I will have no phone of my own (only one common phone in the
hallway), and therefore no electronic connectivity.

For this reason, I have to unsubscribe from the list, but hope to return
under my new account, as soon as I will have one.

--
Stephan Blaschke                              Fido-Net: 2:2435/607.5
Gebr.-Plitt-Str. 58                           Internet: [log in to unmask]

These addresses are only valid until 30th jun. '95. After that date I will
lose my electronic connectivity for the next months. For rare cases I can
be reached via email, but do only read mail every two weeks.

From 1st july '95:
Stephan Blaschke                      Internet: [log in to unmask]
Robert-Koch-Str. 35
D-45879 Gelsenkirchen
Tel. +49-209-1602723 (-> ask for room # 4)