Can anyone supply me with either the Unified Parkinson's Disease Rating Scale or
with instructions on how and where to find it?  I found a link on the WWW but
could not access it because it said that the URL was not found.  The URL I was
trying to access was:

     http://synapse.uah.ualberta.ca/aan/00010010.html

And when I try to go to the following, it tells me to come back later.

     http://synapse.uah.ualberta.ca

I WAS able to find the Hoehn and Yahr Staging of Parkinson's Disease at:

     http://neurosurgery.mgh.harvard.edu/pdstages.htm

However, at that location, it states, "This rating system has been
largely supplanted by the Unified Parkinson's Disease Rating Scale,
which is much more complicated."

So, I would *really* like to get my hands on the Unified Parkinson's
Disease Rating Scale.  Can anyone help me??

Carrie Barrott