The Willamette Columbia Parkinsonian Society (Will-Cope), whose
headquarters are in Portland, Oregon has information regarding PD
support groups located in communities throughout Oregon and southern
Washington.

I called and they sent me an information packet and a sample
newsletter which I believe is published six times per year, though
I'm not sure about that.  They have a library from which members can
borrow a variety of materials.  There is an annual membership fee (I
believe that it is $15.00).  The phone number is 503-229-7717.

Carrie Barrott