Hi,
I am Alex, national member of PSICHE2000 (families organisation for the
mental illness).
We are working in Italy. A group of social workers turn to me the following
questions:

1) What kind of social and healthcare initiatives are implemented in
cases involving minors with psychotic parents?

2) The degree of recovery of family functions when the family situation
features compensated psychiatric illness situations.

3) The function of the social worker in an interdisciplinary team, with respect
to social and environmental interventions.

4) How are economic management and the organization of day-to-day life dealt wit
h in the case of psychiatric patients not subject to legal restraint?

I hope to start with private mailing with single persons; social workers
are preferred.
Send a mail to:

Many thanks!

ALEX TUVERI
PSICHE2000 ITALY
FAMILIES NETWORK FOR THE MENTAL HEALTH
E-mail address: [log in to unmask]
Snail-mail: PSICHE2000-Via E.bernardi-35100 PADOVA ITALY