Hi Mary Helen,

I read with interest your posting on vision problems and PD because I've been
experiencing the same thing recently.  While on vacation my "off" periods
increased, so I was forced to take my medication more often, resulting in a
larger total dosage by the end of the day.
Since I have trouble sleeping, I usually read during the early morning hours,
and noticed that I had problems with blurred vision and lines running
together on the page.  My son-in-law, whom I was visiting, gave me some
Visine, which helped somewhat.

Of course, what we have in common is pramipexole.  I've also noticed a
deterioration in my hearing since I've been taking pp during the past year,
and several people on the Listserv have noted that too.  Any problems there?

Pat