Ihave started collecting data for my dissertation on the effect of
balance and strength training on balance and strength in stage II and
II persons with PD. I've been on the list since December of last year
and I've had 79 email messages sent my way and a few snail mails as
well.

This list is terrific, especially for me as a budding scholar. I hope
that my research can be of value to the parkinsonian community. I am
very proud to be working with parkinsonians. My work has been featured
on TV 3 times, most recently on local PBS and twice in the newspaper.
I wish that more young scholars, like myself, would get involved with
PD. Someday, soon, we will have a cure for PD and persons with PD will
mainstream with the rest of society.

Will share the results of my study with you when I'm through
collecting data.

Mark ([log in to unmask])