Do you recognize this :

A lot o papers at your desk moving letters and articles from one pile to
another?

And than, after a few days, you need a phonenumber; You wrote it down
somewhere. The papers of the first tile are quickley scanned if the phonenumber
is where I expected it : written in red, on the lower half of the right half.
No number
Was it in.....
No number.
looking several times, mixing the papers all up.....
No number

I wonder if this is Parkinson's, or just getting older.
Any experiences?

I should phone Margaret (Maggie) Wheelock, the chief of the Toronto Chapter
at her place and  I wrote down her number in red ...............

So if anybody can help me to her phonenumber at her home I would be very
grateful. What it's all about I'll explain after I've spoken to her.

Kees Paap