Now that the satellite program has came and gone, what are the
impressions?

I didn't see the program. One ADPA state coordinator told me of a
case of a major hospital trying to get authorization in their
area to host local support groups and neurologists. New York ADPA
told them that a fee had to be paid first in order for them to
participate. When told by the large regional hospital that that
would be no problem, ADPA said that the sites had already been
selected(What criteria?).

The New York ADPA would be glad to *** SELL *** a videotape to those who
missed the program, I was advised.

Sandoz Pharmaceutical, makers of your Eldepryl was one of the
commercial sponsors. Your purchase of overpriced, medicine for PD
"neuroprotection" if it even exists went into this boondogle for
a select few sites that had important APDA connections like Abe
Lieberman of Phoenix, etc.

I suspect, that the program was a replica of the "Dog and Ponie Show"
that has  been touring sites this spring.

If you missed the program, as I did, catch the Southern Medical
Journal in your closest medical library for Dr. Watt's comments.

ADPA, I wonder how they are financed and how do they spend it?

John Cottingham
---
 ~ 1st 1.11 #803 ~