Hai Margot,

During my visit to Canada I wrote at the NET that a World Wide Walk could and
should be organized.

You were one of the most enthousiastic people who gave a comment.

I told you that it couldn't be organized this year, but had to wait until
next year.

For the practice we are organizing a walk in Canada and the Netherlands at
the same time.
The date is september 1995.

If  you or anybody else likes to join this walk or have it organized in your
country or state,
feel wellcome and join the walk with the motto "sometimes we can and
sometimes we don't".
 We want to have some understanding for our "on-and-off's".  I know, it is
hard to change a date,
but if it is possible .....

Next year, in the middle of june, a world congress is held in Vienna,
Austria, A magnificient to place
end a walk around the world and earn some money for a world wide congress
for patients and carers.

A lot of songs about walking but which one is suitable????

Kees PaapMzobel

more info : <[log in to unmask]