John Cottingham

I don't have a scanner so I'll abridge the program listing for the 6/14
satellite conference. Maybe this will help you decide whether this is a "dog
and pony show" that has been on tour.

Welcome-S. Esposito, pres APDA
Disease Management Today- R.L. Watts, M.D., Emory
Treatment:A Look Towards Tomorrow-W. Olanow, M.D., Mt. Sinai, NYC
Lifestyle,Support Options - W. Koller, M.D. - U. Kansas

Personally, while all of the presentations were very good, Olanow's resonated
most strongly with me. Lots of mechanistic hypothesis that I found
intelligable, but certinly only generally reproducable now by me. This
physicist doesn't speak the organic chemistry of molecular biology.

Local site moderators;
Pazzini, NYC
Juncos,Atlanta
Rezak, Chicago
Samaha, Cincinnati
Lieberman, Phoenix ( your speculation here was on target)
Silver, San Diego
Pappas and Hauser, Tampa.

Hope this helps you

Don Hoestery