Anne:

Best way I can see to answer your questions and make reasoned value
judgements is to buy the tapes, if feasible. The tapes will miss, probably,
an important measure of value; the local, post satellite discussion, which in
Tampa was quite active and demonstrated to me that a significant part of the
audience welcomed the event to enhance their understanding of the disease and
its treatments.

Value judgements here are probably highly personal. Since "truth may be
decided by vote", I'd  greatly appreciate the judgement of others who did
attend this meeting.

Donald Hoesterey --- [log in to unmask]