Joseph Duggan,

Thanks for replying.  Yeah, I'll soon be forwarding, a  bit at a time,
everything I've got on the subjects I mention previously.  If ya want, I
could also e-mail it to ya privately, as well as to the general list, ifi
you're afraid of missing any.  If ya send me your address in a  private
message, I could also send ya some non-electronic info I've copied.  I'm
gonna try  to write this Dr. Callender is Louisiana (occupational and
environmental medicine), who's got a video and an audio tape of this high
school girl who gets instantaneous pd-like symptoms, which are temporary,
upon smelling certain smells.  This whole thing was supposedly caused by some
injection roofing insulation that she was exposed to, which is toxic.
 Perhaps I can try and see if he wouldn't mind writing a shortened version of
the lecture he gave on Multiple Chemical Sensitivities to the internet list
here.  It's worth a  try.  There's just so much info out there on these
subjects of toxins, etc., and I can understand it all up to a point, but I
think it's important to keep fowarding it to everyone to generate discussion,
trigger ideas, and maybe even lead to more specific research in these areas.
 Wendy