Thanks Pat for your  concern!  That story of the four year old is really
frightening!!  Please keep us posted on the story as it unfolds further. I've
just been overwhelmed recently, staying up way too late ever since I moved
apartments  back in April, switching all my e-mail files over from my work
computer (a Mac) to my home one (a PC), waiting for the big announcement due
in 1-2 days on whether our plant is  going to be closed, sold, or neither
(there may be layoffs regardless), and an endless list of STUFF to do!  I was
half afraid to get on my computer at home,  cuz I've never get any  sleep,
and with the rumours flying at work, well, not a good time  to  be surfing
there either!  Can't win!  But I am glad to be back and begin conversing
 and/or causing trouble again.  I've also collected a good bit of info that
it's bit daunting to know where to begin in passing it along.  Oh  well.
 Just do a little at a time I guess and don't stress out, that certainly
doesn't help one's pd, as we all know.  Wendy