Lix) id UAA05384 for [log in to unmask]; Wed, 28 Jun 1995 20:48:16 +10

Dear Kees,

 I've been very interested in the material you've been sending to the PD list
 and would like some more information on the World Wide Unity Walk.  I publish
 the newsletter for the Victorian Parkinson' Association and am a member of the

 Management Committee.  We are in the process of linking up with other PD group
 in other states of Australia, and I think this would be a great way to unify
 our various groups.

 Also, we are trying to create a single logo for all the Australian groups and
 are closely looking at using the James Parkinson's tulip as the logo, but we
 need for background information on it.  Would you have information on it?
I've
  tried to find it on the Internet but didn't get anywhere?

 By the way, I'm a 47 year old teacher-librarian and have had PD for about six
 years.  Fortunately, the medication I take (Sinemet, Eldepryl, Amantadine and
 Parlodel) make it possible for me to continue working, though I'm not sure for

 how much longer as I am experiencing some problems, especially with my voice,
 which is a real disadvantage in a teaching situation.  I immigrated to
 Australia 23 years ago from Berkeley, California.

 Hope to hear from you soon.

 Celia Jones