Hello everyone!  I was wondering if anyone out there could send me
information about the pallidotomies being performed at Loma Linda
University.  My bosses dad is 75 years old, and she is interested in
finding out info. on a contact at Loma Linda, someone who could send
information, and the cost of the surgery.  Her address is [log in to unmask]
or [log in to unmask]
  I told her that you people are the best as far as helping out others, and
she seems very upset about her dad.  She is expressing feelings of him only
having limited time.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you all very very much
Sincerely,
Sarah J. Dietzen