Jeffrey,

I take sinemet 10/100's plus a CR at bedtime, and it works pretty well to
help me sleep.  By the time the day's 10/l00's stop working, the CR kicks in.
 Last night, however, I had a problem because the 10/100's kicked in late.  I
had been "off" most of the evening, and since the medcation got a late start,
it overlapped with the
CR and I was overmedicated during the night and unable to sleep because of
that.  You could have the same problem in the morning; timing is tricky.  Why
not give it a try and see if you can work it out?

Pat

P.S. My neurologist wasn't very helpful when I asked when the CR would begin
working; he says it's different for everyone.