Thank you, everyone, who responded to my query.  I had seven responses the
first day.  Also, any further responses i may receive are also appreciated.

I will contact my neurologist and obtain a prescription for 10/100.

"Peace from the clouds"                       \--*MH*--/

Birth Name: Jeffrey Romanyshyn          Email: mythhawk@west,net
Poetic Psuedonym: Rom Carpathian        Occupations: Poet/Ph.D. student:
Spiritual/Animal Moniker: Mythic-Hawk                Mythological Studies

"The instant you realize you truly love someone, life makes sense"

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under ROM
CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David Lewis
Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com/