Wendy,

Welcome back!  I've been concerned about you and feeling frustrated because I
had no other way to reach you except by e-mail.  What's the story on your
computer change?

You've certainly given us a lot to think about.  Now not only do I feel
responsible for helping to fund a cure for pd, but I should stop
environmental pollution too!  Seriously, though, you're right in pointing out
that we'll never eliminate the disease until we eradicate its cause.
 Something weird is going on, that's for sure,  Our pd center got an inquiry
last week on behalf of a 4 year old with the disease.  Scary.

Interesting that you should quote one of my favorite poems.  When I teach
world and English literature, I usually have little time for the 20th
century, but I always manage to sneak in Thomas.

Welcome back!

Pat