Hi Wendy,
I would be very interested to have any information you have collected
about TCM treatments for PD as well as GM1 and environmental causes of
PD. I saw one of your postings on the UTORONTO list. I am 40 and have
had PD symptoms for 9 years. I have no idea why or how I developed it,
but have been taking meds for only three years as I avoided taking
drugs as long  as possible. They have a tendancy to have side effects
and lose their effectiveness over time so that higher and higher doses
are required. I am very interested in alternative medicine, but very
little is available for PD in that arena. I have tried TCM, herbs and
acupuncture with little affect on my PD symptoms. I would appreciate
any successes you have info on. I hope to hear from you. Thanks for
any info you can share.