My name is Gabriel and I'm new on the Network.  Caught the thread that mentioned
Chinese Herbal Therapy and would like to comment. I've been going to a Chinese
Herbalist in New York City for about a year and a half now and its made a big
difference.  Before, with just the western medicines (Sinemet and Eldypryl) I
was (barely) functional (since then I have also been put on Parlodel). Now,
doing both, when everything is clicking, people don't even believe I have PD.
Its like a one-two punch.  I'm using less Sinemet than I was before starting the
herbs (150-200 mg per day now vs 300-400 then (I had to start microdosing to
keep from rollercoastering)). My posture and reach have improved significantly
and the tremor, for the most part, has disappeared.  I reccomend it highly.
Besides the Chinese have been using this system for at least a couple of
thousand years, so they must be doing something right.

                Gabriel Zwierski