Dear Kees,

Thank you so much for your message; I didn't think my message had got through
as I got a message that it wasn't delivered.  To answer some of your questions,
I'm glad to say that we do have an Australian Parkinson's Disease Association
made up of the separate associations in the states, though we are making an
effort to become better unified.  The search for a common logo is one of the
steps to achieve this unity.  The Victorian Parkinson's Assoc. is also trying
hard to raise its profile in the community.  The second week of September is
our Parkinson's Awareness Week, and we've established a committee for
fund-raising and publicity.  Also, there is a weekend conference organised by
the Aust. PD Assoc. Sept. 17-20 in Tasmania, Victoria, Australia where many
international experts and speakers will be in attendance.

I'll be contacting Barbara Patterson about the tulip. If you can send me a
snail mail address, I can mail out copies of the newsletter I produce.  I'm not
sure how to email them as there are some graphics; my stepson might be able to
help me in that area.

I'd like to keep in touch as I am impressed with your efforts at unifying PD
sufferers.
Celia Jones