Celia: I discovered the Lee Silverman Voice program for PDers developed
by Dr. Lorraine Ramig in the Dept of Special Ed at U. Colorado Boulder. I
visited a year ago and got her materials, and saw a video of before and
after treatment voice production.  She teaches a controlled yelling over
a 16 hour procedure.  I brought it back to the Vanderbilt Voice Center and
they started me on it last fall.  I went about 4 hrs. before I got a
sinus infection and had to stop.  But even with that, I noticed a considerable
improvement in my voice.  I'm going to go through the full cycle this
summer.  I am at home and it's early in the day. Address for her is at the
office.  I will post it for you later.  I'd urge you to be in touch and see
if you can get someone down there to do it.  A voice/speech therapist can
do it if they will follow the instructions.  Bob Newbrough