 I'm putting the finishing touches on converting a study by P.A.
Kempster, M.D. and M.L. Wahlqvist, M.D. on Dietary Factors in the
Management of Parkinson's Disease.

 This study is comprehensive and has answers for most who are
experiencing fluctuations in their medication's performance.

 Kempster and Wahlqvist also include research that they have done
on Vicia faba beans and pods as natural levodopa in the human diet.
Vicia faba can be grown in many parts of the world, in the cooler
climates. Many Mediterranen delis have sources of fresh, canned
and dried Vicia faba. They probably have some good recipes also.
Several varieties are grown in Egypt and other parts of the Med.
In the U.S. they are grown in California. Vicia faba has about
1/3 less protein than soybeans which are found in many of our
prepared products now.

 I need a little private feedback. I put one study in the
archives that had a graphic included at the end of the text. Did
anyone look at the graphic? Were the instructions to hard to
follow in order to look at the graphic?

 The reason I am asking, the Kempster and Wahlqvist piece has 4
informative graphs that show by comparison, the motor responses
of the subjects who ate the beans and those to took 25/100 c/l.
The comparisons are of hand tapping, walking time, dyskinesias,
and L-dopa blood serum levels, all over a 5 hour period.

 For those who didn't receive the post that had the graphic in it,
send mail to [log in to unmask]

In the body of the message put only:

//DBlook   JOB   Echo=No
Database Search DD=Rules
//Rules DD *
select * in parkinsn
print all 2563

Just follow the instructions at the top of that message. Look at
the graphic and print the graphic. Give me feedback at either
address below.

NEWS

 I received email today from a weaver mutant mouse researcher
on discoveries that are to be published this year. This
researcher would like to network by email with other researchers
studying the WMM.

 If they can spare some animals, they may do a nutritional study
on Vica faba. The weaver mutant mouse is genetically inclined to
naturally develop Parkinson's. With this predisposition, it is
hard to build up a herd, men you know what I mean<g>.

John Cottingham
---
 ~ 1st 1.11 #803 ~ [log in to unmask]      or     [log in to unmask]