Dear Margot,

Thanks for your message; I'm printing out all the info people have kindly sent
in on the Unity Walk and Parkinsons tulip and will be putting it on the agenda
for our next Management Committee meeting for the Victoria Parkinson's Assoc.
Hopefully, we can get the walk organised for October this year.  Also, we'd
like to remove "DISEASE" from our logo and just call our associations
"Parkinsons Associations" as we feel having the word "disease" has negative
connotations, like something that is highly contagious.
Hope to hear from you again soon.
Celia