Camill, et al,

I plan to write Dr. Callender first and explain my interest in his work and
explain the pd discussion list, etc., and hopefully if he has a computer
hooked to the 'net, he can e-mail some sort of message to the list.  Like I
mentioned about the tape I have of a lecture he gave, he mentions among other
diseases and symptoms, a high-school girl, whom after having been exposed to
some sort of injection roofing insulation, now has these pd-like symptoms
which are triggered by different smells.   (And note that many pd'ers also
have olfactory hallucinations).  If he cannot e-mail, then perhaps he would
let me post his reply letter to the list that way.  I figure  I'll write him
this  weekend before calling, just to introduce myself slowly and give him
the opportunity to  respond at his leisure (also it'd be difficult to have a
really good initial conversation for me from work).  I'm really hoping he'll
be able/willing to do this. Also, his background is originallly physics, as
is mine (and I've got pd), and is six or so physics professors at Penn State
who've got pd, and 2-3 physics profs at  Pittsburgh who've also  got it .
 One other  person also wrote in here recently that his father, a former
physicist, also has it, probably from some chemical exposure.   I guess the
moral is - don't study physics!!  (Maybe brain cells self-destruct after too
many long hours in utter confusion trying to understand quantum mechanics! -
not implausible!).  Take care everyone!
Wendy