I seek citations for an expanded second edition of my current one-act
play index (1/2/3/4 FOR THE SHOW: A GUIDE TO SMALL-CAST ONE-ACT PLAYS,
Scarecrow Press, 1995, ISBN 0-8108-2605-1).

 The scope includes plays of any language, genre or medium, published
or unpublished, produced or unproduced, that use four or fewer actors
(with possible extras).

Information necessary for a citation includes name of author, title,
genre (and language if other than English), cast size/gender, script
source, and rights source.

Annotations by citer or author are optional; annotations may include
plot description, theme analysis, production history or  general
comments any helpful relevant information.

No other guide focuses on one-act plays this way. Your help in making
the next edition even more helpful would be greatly appreciated.
Sources of citations will be stated.

Please reply to [log in to unmask]

Thank you.

Lewis