Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 12:33:41 +0000
From: russell barry <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PERFORM <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: marionnette opera:Paris 1676

Now available on WWW sites in Montreal and Oxford, for
the first time in more than 300 years, are the texts
of two marionette operas, as published in Paris in 1676.
I have included background documentation and speculated
on who might have been responsible for the productions.

This material forms part of a growing hypertext archive
of primary sources on the Parisian fairground theatres that
also includes three previously unknown texts of acrobats'
plays from the 1678 season.

  (Montreal) http://www.er.uqam.ca/nobel/c2545/index.html
  (Oxford  ) http://www.brookes.ac.uk/sol/index.html