Alan,

Thanks for sharing that painful experience.  I have been eating out quite
a bit lately; it's a social interaction I can still participate in
without too many negative effects.  However, I've been noticing an
unusual amount of dyskinesia whenever I eat in a restaurant, regardless
of where I am in the medication cycle.  I've even thought of
discontinuing eating out for that reason.  I don't always have a drink
with dinner, but often will order a glass of wine, or if it's our
favorite Mexican restaurant, a marguerita.  I will pay special attention
to see if the dyskinesia is worse when I have a drink; if so, it may be
necessary to cut back on the sinemet proportionately (notice I didn't
volnteer to give up the drink!  There are precious few pleasures left to
us as it is!)  I was unaware of the possible connection there, so thanks
for the info.

Pat Schark ([log in to unmask])