Greeting Fellow Parkies on the Path,

As I was watching the Russian-American team on the space shuttle Atlantis, I
had a flash that this looks just like my young onset group.  Everyone trying
to pay attention but due to no gravity, they sort of float around in their
chairs, bodies  dancing around of their own volition.  One person  is trying
to sit on a hand that keeps drifting off. When one person speaks, their
involuntary movements increase with the others  rising and falling, each one
in their own  stylized movement pattern.

It was so familiar and sweet somehow.  I though of us in our space capsules,
working against seemingly impossible scientific odds, exhanging information,
carrying on even without something as familiar as gravity to hold on to.

I salute each of you, brave travelers - I am inspired by your vision and
courage. I am proud to be part of our crew. Happy 4th.  JCH1016, aka Julie in
Petaluma, CA.