>> Fetal Attraction - appears in the July 1995 issue of DISCOVER MAGAZINE
>
>What a stupid and sick title.  It implies necrophelia (sp?).  Remind
>me never to read that magazie.  And no, the illusion to the movie is
>not at all funny.  Someone please write a nasty letter to their editor.
>
>--Jason Taylor

What else can we expect from a news media bent on sensationalism and
presenting the news as entertainment?

"Peace from the clouds"                       \--*MH*--/

Birth Name: Jeffrey Romanyshyn          Email: mythhawk@west,net
Spiritual/Animal Moniker: Mythic-Hawk   Occupations: Poet/Ph.D. student:

                                                     Mythological Studies

"The instant you realize you truly love someone, life makes sense"

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under ROM
CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David Lewis
Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com/