        > Fetal Attraction - appears in the July 1995 issue of DISCOVER MAGAZINE

        What a stupid and sick title.  It implies necrophelia (sp?).  Remind me
        never to read that magazie.  And no, the illusion to the movie is
        not at all funny.  Someone please write a nasty letter to their editor.

        Jason Taylor | "Doctor, don't cut so deep!
        Greenbelt, MD|  That's the third operating table you've ruined
                        this week!"

I don't know about you, but I think it's sort of ironic to see a comment like
THIS from someone with a sig line like THAT.  "Stupid and sick" is apparently in
the eyes of the beholder, something perhaps we should all remember before
casting the first stone.

-- garyZ