RE:  Young Onset and Illegal Drugs
I think of myself as middle-aged, although I don't know too many people
who are 104 which would be double my age :).  I never used ANY drugs
during the 60's...legal or illegal.  I had 4 children between Oct. 64 and
June 69 and did not drink or smoke then or even take aspirin.  I also
agree that we should be open to exploring anything...lifestyle,
geographic location, chemical exposure, pollution, heredity...

RE:  Fetal Attraction...my reaction to the title was more of a groan..but
I'm not going to let my distaste for the title prevent me from reading
the article.

RE:  Flames (for those who are new on the internet, flames are usually a
one or two sentence reaction [negative] to a posting).  This list has
been extraordinarily good about avoiding flames.  This may be one reason
we are all willing to post what we think or feel about Parkinson's,
surgeries, drugs, etc.  I, for one, like that.

RE:  Flames (again).  Another reason I don't like flames is that for each
message posted to the list, there are usually two or three error messages
sent to me....usually the message is ... mailbox full, please try again.
So, just a reminder..if you are going on vacation, please send a message
to the listserver stopping your mail.  The address is:

and in the body of the note, type:

Set parkinsn no mail

When you return, send a message to the same address with the message:

Set parkinsn mail
or:
Set parkinsn digest

That way your 'mailbox' won't be full when you return.  If you want to
know what has been happening on the list while you were away, the list is
archived and available to you all.

Thanks,

Barb