I originally wrote on 7/3:

>> environmental.  Since no-one in my family going back five generations on
>> both sides was known to have PD (granted even 50 years ago diagnosis was
>> unpredictable), i believe my cause rests in environmental toxins.  I
>> include the artificial techno-noise (directly related to stress inducement)
>> of the modern world as a possible cause.
>
>Well, you must have experienced something that was different from
>others.  If we try hard enough we can probably find it!  Lets be
>optimistic.  Key is what you were doing at the age of ~21.
>
>> 1) Q: Who on this list is currently under 40?
>
>I am 28.  Tremors started at age of 17 to the best of my knowledge.
>
>Cheers,
>Jason Taylor

Thanks, Jason, though i'm sorry to hear your age.  Where were you living,
what were you doing prior to that?  (I assume you were in high school,
etc.)

I began working in a psychatric hospital on a Geriatric unit about 6-7
months prior to when i noticed my first tremor.  Perhaps i was exposed to
something?
I don't know.

"Peace from the clouds"                       \--*MH*--/

Birth Name: Jeffrey Romanyshyn          Email: mythhawk@west,net
Spiritual/Animal Moniker: Mythic-Hawk   Occupations: Poet/Ph.D. student:

                                                     Mythological Studies

"The instant you realize you truly love someone, life makes sense"

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under ROM
CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David Lewis
Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com/