>A support group meeting I attended once took a survey of Young
>On-set "history"  28 YOPD present. . . 26 with high temp between ages 4 and 6
>(as in polio, scarlet fever, etc......  not 24 hour bugs);
>
>Rita

This is very interesting, Rita!  When i was 3 or 4, i too ran a very high
fever that was not a flu bug (temperature of 104).  I'll have to ask my
father exactly what it was, but the fever is something we have always
suspected.  Also, throughout my childhood and into adulthood, my balance
and coordination were never the best, an area affected by loss of Dopamine.
Maybe that was the first sign of PD for me?

"Peace from the clouds"                       \--*MH*--/

Birth Name: Jeffrey Romanyshyn          Email: mythhawk@west,net
Spiritual/Animal Moniker: Mythic-Hawk   Occupations: Poet/Ph.D. student:

                                                     Mythological Studies

"The instant you realize you truly love someone, life makes sense"

If you wish, please check out some of my poetry (written under ROM
CARPATHIAN) and other fine literary creations at the M. David Lewis
Enterprises HomePage at: http://www.mdle.com/