I have been reading about the personal experiences of people with parkinson's
disease in inernet, and am curious as to how they have been able to
commuicate apparently so easily.  I am 79 years old and was diagnosed as
having Parkinson's a year ago, although in retrospect I have been slowly
developing it for a few years.  For the last year my symptoms have been
increasing more rapidly. One of the most distressing problems I havae is
urinary incontinence.  The urologist tells me it is from Parkinson's, but the
neurologist tells me that that is true but nothing can be done about it.  I
am on Sinemet with help from the other facets of the disease--could not
tolerate Eldapryl.
       I am curious to know how I can keep in touch with others who are also
inflicted with this annoying condition.  My E-mail address is
[log in to unmask]   thanks