>        > Fetal Attraction - appears in the July 1995 issue of DISCOVER
MAGAZINE

>        What a stupid and sick title.  It implies necrophelia (sp?).  Remind me
>        never to read that magazie.  And no, the illusion to the movie is
>        not at all funny.  Someone please write a nasty letter to their editor.

The title may not be a good pun, however, the papers published in DISVOVER
MAGAZINE are usually well researched and solid. They tend to steer clear of
the half-cooked "scientific news" you may find in other competing "science"
magazine. Granted, they do a commanding job at "prettying" dry news with
researcher personnal stories but otherwise the scientific material is there.

I suggest you are depriving yourself of a  good source of (so far) reliable
news.

Michel Virard
No, I don't have stocks in it...

Michel Virard ([log in to unmask])