Alan
Thanks for passing along the info on blue glasses.

My heartiest congratulations to Tom for perseverence and hard work and hours
and hours of thought.

A huge thank you to The Parkinson's Institute for listening to a PD patient
and being aggressive in the pursuit of our ideas.

As you mentioned, I wear blue glasses as much as 80% of the time when I am
out (prescription lens/darkest blue tint available to safely drive at night)
and have regained much freedom to move about.......(sunlight slows me down
considerably.  pink lighting in restaurants makes me even slower).  The
frustration that we have faced in trying to get neurologists to even consider
the questions we asked has been at times overwhelming.

Again thanks to Tom and TPI for taking the next step.!!!

Rita Weeks