My brother has had PD for at least ten years.  He lives on a farm,
and probably contracted PD via a pesticide or herbicide.  In the past
few years his voice has become more muted and he is almost impossible
to understand while speaking to him directly.  The amazing thing is
that I can understand him very clearly when I am talking to him on
the telephone.  Has anyone else observed this effect?  I wanted to
add my request to Allan Rosenberg's for any information on voice
amplifier devices that might be helpful in situations like this.

Thanks very much.  I have been reading the list server messages for
only a week or so, and have found them extremely helpful.

NPA

Norm Archer                  Phone 905-525-9140 Ext. 23944
Management Science &         FAX   905-521-8995
   Information Systems       Email [log in to unmask]
McMaster University
School of Business
Hamilton, Ontario  L8S 4M4
Canada