My Mother has Parkinson's Disease.  She is in a convalescent care. Their are
many folks there with the same problem.  I've noticed that quite a few are
from Canada from the providence of Ottawa or Quebec.  The nationalities seem
to be Scottish and Irish decent.  In fact the few parents of my friends that
have this disease are of the same nationality and are from Canada.  Is there
a connection here?  My Mother is from Ottawa and is 100% Scots.  She is the
only one of her siblings that contracted this disease and as far as I know
her parents did not have it either.  As you might quess I've become curious.
 My Mother lived in Canada on a farm with the barest neccessities to include
outside plumbing and well water until she was 18.  At that time she moved to
MI.  This problem arose when she went on a diet and lost her potassium.
 After this we noticed her failing. If anyone has any info I would love
hearing from you.