I have paper copies of the monthly "Current Science Reviews" which appeared
here recently, starting in December 1994, plus a very terse 4-page summary
of trends in PD research, which might serve as a primer for those just
beginning serious study of the PD literature. These were produced for a local
PD newsletter, but not all have been printed yet. PD research is like a big
jigsaw puzzle, new facts are discovered one at a time, and often a map helps
to understand the big picture. Unfortunately, these documents are awkward to
convert to message format (at least with my primitive facility) but I can
offer copies to anyone who sends me a long (business) SASE via snail mail,
with double postage.
Cheers,
J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road