Thanks John,

 That article was one of the best I have seen on a problem that has been an
issue for me for the past 2-3 years.  I think you left out the Journal it
was published in.  Can you pass on the reference?

 Thanks again.  Your ongoning monitoring of the PD literature is extremely
useful.

Dietary Factors in the Management of Parkinson's Disease

>P.A. Kempster, M.D., M.R.C.P. (U.K.), F.R.A.C.P.
>and
>M. L. Wahlqvist, M.D., F.R.A.C.P.
>
> Dr. Kempster is with the Departments of Neurosciences and
>Medicine and Dr. Wahlqvist is with the Department of Medicine.
>Monash Medical Centre, 246 Clayton Rd., Clayton 3168. Melbourne.
>Australia.
 Charles T. Meyer
 Madison, WI