The biggest problem for Parkinson's sufferers is not the disease but the
lack of muscle.  This is a bigger handicap.  We tend to go to places that
have wheel chairs available (most large malls and similar places) or
using paddle boats or carrige rides (canoes and horse back riding is
difficult due to both balance (falling) and physical strength/agility
required to use these.

The important thing to remember is PD is "life in the slow lane".

Have fun!

Wendy, Nancy, Debbie or Colman Mullin