I wanted to thank everyone who has been posting to the list.
I've been reading and learning a great deal, and passing much
information on to my family in Florida, much of which they
have been sharing with their local chapter of their PD group.
My stepdad is doing quite well lately - his increased exercise
regime and evening swims seem to be helping more than he
expected.

Lately, a topic has drawn much attention in South Florida, and
I've been asked to post a request to all on the list for any
information out there regarding an anti-aging hormone known as
DHEA.  I've been told that in some cases of PD (don't know what
else this hormone is used to treat) dramatic improvement has been
noticed while on this med.  It seems that DHEA is not readily
available in the U.S., and most doctors will tell patients who
inquire about it that they cannot get it.

Any info regarding availability of this hormone, research on it, or
first hand knowledge of it's benefits/or lack of, would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks!

Sherry Faust