I'm happy to make your acquaintance.  I'm alan's wife, Susan, the one
that is diagnosed with Parkinson's in the year 86.  I'm new to
computer's so bear with me...hence my interest in the parkinson's list.
It has been a wealth of information for me, keep it coming.  Currently,
I am taking Eldepryl, Sinimet, and Artane.  I also have along with the
Parkinson's, what they call Hypoparathyroidism.  That is a condition
where the calcium and the glands that regulate it do not work.  Am
wondering if there is a connection that of calcium and
Parkinson's...perhaps not enough?  I appreciate your thoughts and
eagerly awaiting a reply.  I learn so much from your printouts than
going to see a doctor.  Thanks...will attempt to send this out  S.
Michael.