I sent this to Barb specifically, but it ditto's Janese Tennants recent
posting!  We love our parkie relatives, and we don't want to lose them too
early!

 ----------
From: Byron, Sara
To: owner-parkinsn
Subject: RE: Ann Landers
Date: Friday, June 30, 1995 1:20PM

However,  from a daughter of a PARKIE who would not stop driving until a
serious accident put him out of commission - we should all try to be aware
of our driving capabilities - and open to others informing us when it is
time to give up the wheel.  I've read Wendy Tebay's opinions that Parkies
have some stubborn personality traits in common - well, here's one time when
you have to think of the other people you may be injuring.  My dad reminded
me of an intoxicated person who can't see things in perspective.

My dad's car accident was in '79.  After a year of disability, he was forced
to retire early. (A Blizzard was involved and it wasn't  ALL his
fault...but,  I don't think that he has every really recovered.)

Sara